RE: I am on a Quest

To: "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I am on a Quest
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:44:59 -0800
my heart goes out to you.

mine had a half uninstalled second electronic ignition to contend with.

There are enough metal-metal connections that the fuel pump should be
grounded through the car body, though not exactly the safest!

Well i personally find fixing electrics the least daunting. it's just down
to being methodical and patient.

good luck

oh, incidentally why were the electrics fried in the first place?

cheers

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California