RE: Coil orientation

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: RE: Coil orientation
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:39:03 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Barrie Robinson wrote:

> Larry, Larry
>
> I just don't know where you get your ideas from!  Just look at a
> battery.  The only holes are on the top and as you know batteries go
> flat.  Thus the electricity must escape UP through the holes.

Barrie, Barrie

A batter stores electricity, if the holes were in the bottom it would
all pour out on the ground.  Thus, the holes are on the top so all the
electricity can flow back (down) into it for collection.

It only goes flat when we siphon all the electricity out :)

--
Aaron Whiteman - aaronw@wsu.edu - email with subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.