Re: Coil orientation

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Coil orientation
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:52:11 -0500
"A design feature that tells you your engine is losing water by causing a
misfire."

Paul, in his characteristic infinite wisdom, has just provided us with the long
sought after proof positive that it was the British (as far back as the 1950s)
who were the first auto makers to employ the delayed reaction on board engine
diagnostic system. And here we all thought that the leaky heater valves were a
design flaw. ;^)

Jim