Kenlowe Switch & Stoneleigh Show

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kenlowe Switch & Stoneleigh Show
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:22:58 -0000
Hi all,

Great to finally meet Paul H. & Jeff Z. at the Stoneleigh show today. :)
Quite an event, so many spare parts and interesting MG's!!! K3 (for sale),
MGA V8 (Featured in MG World), University Motors MGCGT etc etc (pics soon).
Oh and Ed.... I don't do enough cryptic crosswords to keep up with you! lol!
;)

Well as usual, I couldn't stand the bad karma attached with having a V8 that
didn't sound like Ed's El Camino ;) so I had a few mods done to my V8 over
the last few days, will talk about once I've got the bugs ironed out. BUT
along the way I had a Kenlowe thermostatic fan switch installed. This drives
the twin V8 fans ok, cuts in when I want it to, but I find the duration is
far too short. Does anyone know if this can be modified? I guess the
duration is fine with the huge fans Kenlowe supplies, but not enough to drop
my V8 below N with it's factory fans. Any ideas? - is there a pot inside
that little black box?

Cheers,
Neil