Re: MG supercharger

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: MG supercharger
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:56:42 -0500
90% of the Judsons for the MGA, had a special valve cover which incorporated
the oil reservoir in the rear.  It over hung about four inches over the end
of the head, and had a small filler cap on the top of the valve cover.  This
is where the problem originates when trying to use an MGA Judson kit on an
MGB... you have to remove the heater assembly to make space for that
special/long valve cover.  However, $100 for a new Marvel Mystery Oiler and
a few feet of tubing... and you have alleviated that issue.

Kai