Dale Earnhardt, Scotch (no LBC)

Subject: Dale Earnhardt, Scotch (no LBC)
From: stephen bartley <ragtopday@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:43:48 -0500
I'm just a casual Nascar Fan, but Dale was one of the drivers I enjoyed
watching....Love him or hate him, we are all Dale Earnhardt fans this
week!!..... He will be missed, but as #3 himself would have said, "That's
Racin"

Not a big fan of Scotch, bad experinece all those years ago, scotch drinking
runs in the family but not me I prefer beer, good beer at that -- Preferably
beer that I brew myself...I brewed up a 5 gallon batch of homebrew on Sunday
morning, I may have to name it Intimidator Ale after Nascars greatest
driver!

Stephen P Bartley
Portsmouth NH
1963 MGB