Re: Dale Earnhardt, Scotch (no LBC)

To: stephen bartley <ragtopday@mediaone.net>, MG List
Subject: Re: Dale Earnhardt, Scotch (no LBC)
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:22:31 -0500
Just to add one more comment to the Dale eulogy. If there was ever a person
that would want to chose the method and time of their death, and go with a
smile. Then I think that at that time, in that race, at that point, is the
way he would have chosen. The only way better would have been at the finish,
in the lead.

Larry

On 2/20/01 7:43 PM, "stephen bartley" <ragtopday@mediaone.net> wrote:

> I'm just a casual Nascar Fan, but Dale was one of the drivers I enjoyed
> watching....Love him or hate him, we are all Dale Earnhardt fans this
> week!!..... He will be missed, but as #3 himself would have said, "That's
> Racin"
>
> Not a big fan of Scotch, bad experinece all those years ago, scotch drinking
> runs in the family but not me I prefer beer, good beer at that -- Preferably
> beer that I brew myself...I brewed up a 5 gallon batch of homebrew on Sunday
> morning, I may have to name it Intimidator Ale after Nascars greatest
> driver!
>
> Stephen P Bartley
> Portsmouth NH
> 1963 MGB