Location of MoT Sticker

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Location of MoT Sticker
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:00:27 -0000
All,

One of the things that came with my 74 1/2 BGT was the original MoT sticker.
  Seems the original owner was stationed over in England when he purchased
it and drove it around before he shipped it back to the States, (but the car
is a LHD.  The sticker says "personal export" on it).

It's sorta cool.  It was issued 11/20/75 in Birmingham and it expired on
Holloween 1975.  Has the Vin # on it too.

Anyway, I want to share its cooless with the world, but what's is its
proper location, and how should I affix it to said location?  I should point
out it's still in its original holder...

As always, thanks in Advance,

Scott Allen

74 1/2 BGT
52 TD