Re: Location of MoT Sticker

To: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Location of MoT Sticker
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:14:31 -0000
If it's circular, about 3" dia, it sounds like what we call the tax disc, or
Road Fund licence (we don't have MOT stickers).  Typical holders were
two-layer laminated plastic film and simply stuck to the windscreen, on the
inside, bottom corner on the passenger side (LHS in the UK) so it can be
viewed from the outside.  The holders aren't sticky as such, just adhere to
the glass naturally, and can be peeled off and reused when the disc expires
and the new one obtained.  Mann Egerton are a well-known dealership in
quality marques.

PaulH.