RE: A Scorpion? Well is this a TD?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Scorpion? Well is this a TD?
From: "Hal Rogers" <hdrsons@iamerica.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:50:54 -0600
It is true that such a special exists. I do not know how many were made. We
worked on one in our shop a number of years ago. I am looking for the photos
to see if it is the exact on perhaps. It was also a number 44. I would
assume that even if more were made, they would not all have the same car
number.

Regards,
Hal Rogers
www.hdrogers.com