Re: Digital cameras (no LBC)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Digital cameras (no LBC)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:40:30 -0800
Just to add another viewpoint -- for a consumer level camera, I would look
for one that uses standard AA batteries, and get Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
rechargeable batteries for it. These give very good life and don't cost  a
fortune to replace like the proprietary batteries. You can afford to buy 2
sets and just swap them into the recharger rather than being dead in the
water. My 2"...

BTW I use an Olympus D400 Zoom which is particularly good at 1, 4, 5, 6
(with a CompactFlash reader) and 7 below. It has very good color fidelity
but, being an older model, only 1.3 megapixels.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149