Tall Guy and MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tall Guy and MGB
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:59:34 EST
Hey Group,

I'm starting the interior rehab of my project car ( '76 B roadster )and I'm
thinking of some modifications so I can be more comfortable.  First off I'm a
big guy (6' 7" 260lbs ). I had a BGT in the 70's that I had no problem with.
The big difference is, of course, the windscreen on the roadster is not as high
as the one on the GT so if drive the roadster with the seat back all the way
back my head is still in the wind.  So.....
One thing I was thinking of was a modification to the seat frame so it will
angle back more.  An other idea that a nutty friend with a MIG setup had was to
lower the floor!
Are there any ideas or experiences out there that might be applicable?

Thank you much!

Alex

1976 B ( project )
1993 Subaru Legacy ( driver )