Cruise

To: andy@dts.cx, Dragonfly0374@aol.com, rjbartli@execpc.com,
Subject: Cruise
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:49:57 EST
Attention all  disenfranchised liberals. Would Alex
Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Phil  Donahue, David Gephin, Barbara
Streisand,Pierre Salinger, and all other  liberals who previously announced
they would leave the country if George Bush  was elected President, please
report to Florida for the sailing of the Good  Ship Lollipop, which has been
commissioned to take you to your new  home.

The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your  honor
through Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties prior to  your
cruise.

Please pack for an extended stay...at least four years.  Your captain is
to be Bill Clinton and your cruise director will be Al  Gore.

Joe Lieberman will be your purser and Monica Lewinsky will be  your
recreation director and your spiritual advisor will be Rev. Jesse  Jackson.

Your primary job, while self-exiled, will be to pound sand until  such
time as you realize the worthlessness of your bleeding-heart-liberal  ways
and gain a grasp on reality -- which might be never for some of  you.

If you have any questions about your final destination, please  direct
your comments to Hillary. She's staying behind and will be in charge  of
nursing whining liberals for the next four years.
Cheers,

PS to  the travelers -- if you invited her, maybe Jane Fonda would go
along to  provide some class. How can you go wrong with one of the 100
finest
women of  the year as a traveling companion?

"I may not have been the best  president, but I sure had the most fun."
---Bill Clinton

I'm sorry, I  ever invented the Electoral College."
--- Al Gore