Re: engine ID LINK

To: mgs@autox.team.net, dprather@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: engine ID LINK
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:34:33 -0600
Doug:

And the problem is??

Unless I missed something, this is a regular 5-main 1800 'B'-series
engine (like your car should have). Now it might not have been
originally in a '65 (likely a '68-'71 because of the provision for
alternator mounting and for the cylinder head air rail), but so what.

Dave Q.
'62, '63, '64 pull handles
'65 push button handle