Re: Really Amateur Racing

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Really Amateur Racing
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:56:17 -0500
I asked a loaded question, I already knew the answer to. It's an answer
that, unfortunately is applied to many questions. "How good a parent are
you, how well have you raised your children?"

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |