Re: Trophy time

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trophy time
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 06:12:42 +0000
R. O. Lindsay wrote:

> Huge congratulations!!!  My friend Rod and I are
> rally driver and navigator now but we have decided to
> build a car for BOTH rally and vintage racing -- if only
> at the fun-run level.  But as you say, the bug does BITE!
> We won our first TSD rally a few weekends ago and I
> couldn't even sleep that night!  Kinda silly for a grown
> (physically) man!  Anyway, please accept another "Well
> done!" from Tulsa.

Thank you (I am happy to wallow in the moment for a day or so :-)

These are the first trophies (I got my individual race trophies from the
MGCC a few weeks ago too:-) I have won since I was a teenager - I
thought I was past that sort of thing bur yes, it feels so good I think
I want ... MORE.

Doing this in my first complete season is like winning a jackpot with
the first pull of a poker machine handle.  They've got me now.

There goes the budget :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia