MG 2001 An MG Odyssey

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey
From: MG4EVR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:27:40 EST
ATTENTION ALL MG OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS!

Have you heard about THE MG EVENT OF THE YEAR?  It's MG 2001 An MG Odyssey...
and we need YOU to help make it the largest gathering of
MG's ever held in North America.
For those of you that were at the first all MG meet, Indy 96, you'll remember
the thrill of seeing over 1300 MG's in attendance. The INCREDIBLE cars we
saw, the old friends we met, the new friends we made, and the wonderful time
we had just being together to celebrate something we all love...MG's.
>From local driving tours, car shows and tech sessions, to a collection of
vintage and modern MG race cars "at speed" taking laps on their own
racetrack, there will be something for everyone at MG 2001.
All events will be held in one central location so you can see and do it all.
Venture back in time as you stroll down Kimber Drive, visit Abingdon Village,
 people watch, but most of all ENJOY YOURSELF.
If you plan nothing else this summer treat yourself, your family and your car
to the beauty that is the Twin Cities. Mark your calendars for the week of
July 2nd thru the 6th 2001, at the Fairgrounds in St. Paul, MN.
For further information, please check out the MG2001 An MG Odyssey website at
http://www.mg2001.com/2001_main.htm

Thnak you, and hope to see you there!
MG's Forever
Dave Stovall