RE: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey

To: Gordon Bird <gordonbird@flashmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:55:01 -0800 (PST)
--- Gordon Bird <gordonbird@flashmail.com> wrote:
> Already made my reservations!  With any luck, the
> daughter will be driving
> the B too.  A bunch of us from MI are planning on
> taking the ferry across Lk
> Michigan from Ludington, MI to Manitowoc, WI, which
> puts us @ 300 mi from
> Minneapolis.  Not a real cheap way to go at @$100
> round trip for the vehicle
> and @ $65 per passenger, but saves @ 400 miles wear
> and tear on the ole
> MG's.

WOW,
   I should have thought of a trailer last year when i
took my MG-B, circa 1976, from colorado to west
virginia to santa cruz, ca, to vancouver, wa. to
minnesota to buffalo, ny to colorado to west virginia
to colorado last summer...it would have saved me
putting 20000 real fun miles on the lod yello b...hehe
yours, howard
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/