Re: MGs and the Lake Michigan Ferry

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGs and the Lake Michigan Ferry
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:43:37 EST
Hello All

        Yes to explain Kims statement earlier on, Maybe I am bias about the
ferry because I spend 6 months a year on a boat as it is. I am a Merchant
Marine, and see way to much water to want to play on more when I am home.( By
the way, I am sending this from the waters of Long Island Sound at this very
moment. technoligy is great, isn't it.)
        Thanks for the info on the MGA tranny. I wasn't sure if it was going to
be a direct swap or not. I really want to put my old 64 back on the road, I
hear it at times calling me at night to take it for a run once more. It has
been well rested and needs to stretch it's wheels on the Florida Tarmack. She
isn't as pretty as my V8, but sure is fun to drive a classic MGB at times.
Anyone on the list with unwated parts for an early B, please email me direct if
you feel the need to relieve yourself of these items. I do have a list of my
wants and needs for this car in my head. :) But then, Don't we all.

Safety Faster All
1980 MGB V8 Going to the Sebring V8 Meet real soon.
1964 MGB, awaiting the open road once more. So few of  these early cars have
survived the crusher. I want this to be one that does.