Re: A taste of things to come (no LBC)

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A taste of things to come (no LBC)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:30:31 EST
In a message dated 3/4/01 7:46:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, MGTD1952@cs.com
writes:

> Now, with the BGT tucked in and bundled up, we are awaiting the "Storm of
> the
> Century" here in the Northeast.  My local forecast is calling for over 24"
> of
> snow, beginning in just a few hours (I just checked the Doppler pics, it's

Monday, Noon:  Snowing hard here in the Philly area.  We only got about 2" of
icy stuff last night, after the predictions called for 12" - 20" of snow.
Those guys on TV will never get it right.

I'm ready for some warmer weather so I can get in the garage.  These old
bones hate lying on a cold garage floor.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport