Re: serious electrical problems/help

To: jphillips@cvalley.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: serious electrical problems/help
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:30:30 EST
In a message dated 3/5/01 10:18:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ajhsys@aol.com
writes:

> This is not a fun task, and you will get your body into positions you never
> thought possible, but you will be glad you did it in the end.  If you
> replace
> any wires, PLEASE use the correct gauge wire, the correct terminals, and
> try
> to use the correct color coding.  You can order wire, connectors, (or a
> complete wiring harness) from British Wiring.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

You know, it just struck me that you can probably get wiring harni (plural of
harness) and other supplies from Ed Kaler of JustBrits.  And I bet he gives
listers a discount.  Send him an e-mail at justbrits@mediaone.net.  Keep in
mind that Ed really takes care of his customers, so start buying from him and
you can expect all sorts of help.  Don't expect him to be very free with
advice if you are not buying anything.  It is his business and he has to keep
the fridge filled with beer!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget