RE: What the heck was that vehicle! (No LBC Content)

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: What the heck was that vehicle! (No LBC Content)
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:50:57 -0500
Thanks Larry and Kelvin. Went and found several pages on similar
vehicles. I think what we have here in lil' ol' Avon is a Pinzgauer 710M,
from what I rememeber of it as it went by. I'm pretty sure I would have
spotted the MB tri-star on a Unimog. I've seen the big Unimog motor homes
out west and in the Sierras, but didn't know there were little ones.

That Pinzgauer might make a good one tonight, as we are supposed to get
about 10" of snow. Sure different that Saturday afternoon when I had the
MGA out in 39^F weather!

Thanks for all the suggestions, and sorry again for the off-topic nature
of the question.

Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black