RE: What the heck was that vehicle! (No LBC Content)

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: What the heck was that vehicle! (No LBC Content)
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 21:12:46 -0500
For my two cents I would guess it to be an old Pinzgauer. An Austrian
Military vehicle that had a flat front and was brought over here in very
short numbers a while ago. I remember reading a Car&Driver test done by
P.J. O'Rourke. This was about twenty years ago but it fits the description.
The Unimogs have a short rounded hood as I recall.
My $.02 worth
Carl