RE: 44 Degrees!!!!! & stuck brake bleeders - extremes!

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, Nory3@webtv.net
Subject: RE: 44 Degrees!!!!! & stuck brake bleeders - extremes!
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 02:27:21 -0500
Guys,

I just got the following message from my mother company - you US guys really
have some extremes overthere - here in the Netherlands is a little frost -
sunny spells (just today) later some showers themps rising towards 14
degrees C!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT been driven with pleasure last sunday!

Because of the potentially severe storm in the Massachusetts area, please be
advised that some IS services may be impacted over the duration of the
storm.  We are currently expecting up to three feet of snow and hurricane
force winds Monday night through Wednesday morning.

While we have taken all precautions to maintain uninterrupted service,
depending on the duration and severity of the storm there is the possibility
of electrical or network outages.

As usual, we will maintain onsite 24X7 coverage for all critical systems
throughout the storm, however, restore times may be impacted by hazardous
conditions.

Also, be advised that due to the high volume of remote access that is
anticipated, you may encounter busy conditions at times, hence,  we ask your
cooperation in keeping your remote access sessions related to essential
business only.   We will not have the capacity to add new users to the
remote access systems during the storm.