RE: 44 Degrees!!!!! & stuck brake bleeders - extremes!

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: RE: 44 Degrees!!!!! & stuck brake bleeders - extremes!
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:48:37 -0500
>  you US guys really
>have some extremes overthere - here in the Netherlands is a little frost -
>sunny spells (just today) later some showers themps rising towards 14
>degrees C!

I think we have about 18-24 inches on the ground ( .5 -.66m snow)  and it
is still in the middle of the storm. I went outside late last night to
snowblow the first round and just got up again to go out again and get the
next foot of snow that fell since then (.3m ). The snow is falling sideways
in 30 mph steady wind with 60 mph gusts.  The 67 is inside the barn,
despite that it has a fine coating of snow on it has they flakes are being
blown through cracksThe storm is expected to last into the night (another
10-12 hours). I took the day off to take care of the house and kids (doing
to the good guy thing). Tried to start 67 on Sunday but it was 8f in the
barn but you could cut the 20-50 like butter. supposed to be above freezing
this week after the storm. going to change the oil to 5-30 then. However
they are talking about another storm on Saturday :-)

Carl 'frosty' French