1978 MGB OD Transmission FS or Whole Car

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1978 MGB OD Transmission FS or Whole Car
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:36:42 EST
Hello All.  I have a rebuild overdrive transmission for sale.
It is in a 1978 MGB. I have rebuild it and reinstall the transmission in the
car for test run. Shifts fine and OD works fine also. Will remove and sell
for $1000.00. Complete with shifter. Or will sell whole car for $3000.00.
This is a southern car. Only rust is in left dog leg. Car has been
mechanically overhaul. (not motor, engine runs strong) Car and transmission
is located in Flintstone, GA. (near Chattanooga, TN.) 706-820-1771  Email or
call for more details. Will be in Carlisle in May.  John Rossi

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list