Re: Serious Mental Health Alert... and Our Wives Think We are

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Serious Mental Health Alert... and Our Wives Think We are
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:56:00 EST
In a message dated 3/13/01 11:19:20 AM, d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<< Wait a minnit - he's got 16 bids for this thing?? That's even crazier than
the guy who built it!!!! >>

I was at GE Aero Engines this weekend with a bunch of aviation journalists
and I got real good mileage out of this story.  Jaws hit the floor as I
described the MR2 with the raw jet exhaust out the back.  In fact, I think
some people believed I was making it up.  Sad shaking of heads back and forth
predominated.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT