Re: Invitation to join the MGB mailinglist!

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:47:51 -0700
Bill,  I think its time to switch to decaf.

LOL

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 03:29:02PM -0500, WSpohn4@aol.com profoundly declared:
> Good God, man!
> If you really think my 4 wheel disc braked double overhead cam 7000 rpm
> screamer built on a separate frame has much at all to do with a sad-assed,
> overweight, rubber bumper, raised suspension, unibodied car with a wheezing
> Austin Marina single timing chain, single valve spring anemic engine (less
> power than the 1955 MGA 1500), other than the same badge, you are truly a man
> of vision (but I hear that the visions go away if you keep the garage door
> open when running your car ;-)
>
> What next, adding the Austin Garbage and Morris Awkward to the list? Geez -
> we already have the MG Maggot.......
>
> BIll

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list