For Dave Houser/all others delete

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Dave Houser/all others delete
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:36:06 -0500
Hello Dave and all others who didn't delete,

Had another job change recently and I'm back in the saddle of a flatbed truck.
I'm driving for a transport company now and doing long distance (100 - 200
mile) auto relocation. I used to be a tow truck driver, now I'm an automobile
relocation engineer. Why am I telling you this? I'M GOING TO BE IN WARWICK
TOMORROW, that's why. Gotta pick up something at Warwick Dodge, about 3.7 miles
from you. What's for lunch?

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

///