Re: Another SU ID ??

To: " (Scott Regel)" <SRegel@dpra.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another SU ID ??
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:53:11 -0600
Scott:

I would think so.  H2s and H4s have the same bolt spacing.  The
main difference, as far as I know, between the H series and the
HS series, is the type of jet used and method of transfering the
fuel from the bowl to the carb.  So, my guess is that if you have
HS2s on the engine, the bolt spacing is the same as for HS4s.
However, my guess again is perhaps not the whole carb is wrong,
just the float bowl assembly has been exchanged.  If you indeed
have 1 1/4 inch bore HS2s on the engine, a change to HS4s would
show a good improvement in power.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list