Re: Another SU ID ??

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another SU ID ??
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:33:51 -0800
...and as for the question about whether HS2s would fit, well, contemplate
the matching up of a 1.5" manifold bore with a 1.25" carburetor bore. They
might well bolt on (if the flange hole centers are the same), but what an
ugly thing to do to one's intake efficiency. Kind of like the NASCAR
throttle plate.

Or if you have the HS2 manifolds (spacers), then you have the same issue at
the intake ports.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149