RE: Which Wire Is It

To: "'Mike Razor'" <mrazor@mis.net>, "MG list (E-mail)"
Subject: RE: Which Wire Is It
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:11:14 -0800
hi mike,

deja vu?

anyway, see my other post. in addition, if your tach etc is out it is a
single circuit (i know cos i've fixed this one). I can't quite recall
whether it is the top or second top fuse. looking at the front end of the
car side of the fusebox you should see two sets of brown and brown/white
wires all connected to the same double-lug. betcha it's that circuit. check
the fuse, check it's getting power. check the connectors for corrosion etc.

Personally i would be inclined to pull the dash and make sure nothing has
been buggered about with behind there that shouldn't have been.

cheers

Joe
___________________________

Dr. Joseph Garner