Re: List Archives

To: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:34:53 -0500
"Sometimes, this list is not worth being on, and this is one of them."

Then get off!  I am feed up with so many self-important people telling
me and the rest of the list what they think is an appropriate topic.
There are a lot of bonehead questions, some of which I have asked and
some just like your posting.  Don't assume everybody is as experience
in MGs as you may be.  The only reason I wasted time reading your
posting was because I am interested in digging through the archives.
70 percent of the stuff on this list  does not interest me, I just
delete and move on to a topic that does.  I don't gripe about postings
that I am not interested in because perhaps somebody  is interested.
Sure there are things that should not be posted here, if they are of
an offensive nature, but here again it is just being courteous.  I am
sorry if I have singled your post out to respond to, you are just one
of a few who feel compelled to tell the rest of us what to do.  In
that sense I am also one of those who feel compelled to tell you what
to do - use your delete key and move on.
MIKE R

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list