Re: List Archives

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:56:32 -0600
I see my last message wasn't very clear.  I should have better
explained that the archives are there, but they end sometime in
October.  I did a search on my name as sender and the last
message that is on file is in September.  So I went looking to
see if any other groups knew what was going on.  That's when I
found the Mustang group, emailed their webmaster and posted the
reply I got.  I thought perhaps the archives were now being
stored somewhere else, but I haven't found anything.  If the
outfit is out of business, how come the old files still exist?

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list