67 BGT carpeting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 BGT carpeting
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:28:29 -0800
Folks,
Sorry to bring up an old thread but need help now!
I purchased a kit 9, yes, 9 years ago with my leather interior kit from
England for my GT. Looked ok when I got it and packed it away for later.

Well, after spending a full day trying to get the rear wheel arch pieces
to fit, I almost gave up on the project. No insulation on any piece
except the tranny tunnel.
Does anyone know or have experience with a nice complete black kit that
comes edge-bound, insulation backed and is just a matter of installing,
not trimming to fit for a 67-GT that won't break the bank?(sorry, Kai)
Also, kiddies, let's work in a real ventilated site when we glue down
the vinyl sill covers. It's amazing how fast items can spin around  in
the garage without you wanting them to. Watch out for Moss' glue!
Cheers and TIA,
Dave Houser

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list