Re: What is he saying?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is he saying?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:10:01 -0800
Judging purely from the words themselves, I have always assumed it referred
to the phenomenon where, when you drive over a bump, the car tends to change
direction. By this interpretation, no, you don't particularly want it... but
as an MGB driver, I've afraid you're stuck with it. At least it seems to be
pretty characteristic.

But I may be giving you a "bum steer"...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///