Re: Angle drive, was: Noisy gearbox? on 69 MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Angle drive, was: Noisy gearbox? on 69 MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:15:59 -0800
Huh, I didn't realize the speedo-end angle drives were different, but sure
'nuff, they are a different part number, and that one is listed as n/a by
Moss. Too bad, I have a spare one for the other end.

BTW, on the subject of the longer speedo cable, Moss lists 7 different part
numbers for speedo cables (!). Can Kelvin explain which one is the long one
for which applications?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149