Miscellaneous rant, pls excuse.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miscellaneous rant, pls excuse.
From: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:23:10 -0500
Hey Kai,

I see that, in addition to being the resident parts expert and F1 expert,
you are also the resident drivetrain expert...  Good for you!

As such, if you could you possibly tear yourself away from wheeling and
dealing those expensive Triumph parts, I'd like to respectfully offer a few
words of friendly advice:

We are (were?) your friends.  Insulting your friends in a public isn't such
a swift idea.  If you haven't figured it out yet, Kai, we are bonded here by
the universal respect and admiration for old British automobiles.  We share
our pain, joy, successes and failures  in order that we can all benefit.
Please post some meaningful insight that is relevant to our shared
automotive obsession, rather than useless opinionated drivel.

Now go out in the garage and play nice.  And yes, I'm still your friend  :-)

Scott Hower - on digest delay (and double diaper duty)
howersl@att.net
73 MGB (his)
92 Honda Accord (hers)
98 son