Cam timing offset key

To: "'justbrits@home.com'" <justbrits@home.com>
Subject: Cam timing offset key
From: "COSTICH,ALAN (Non-HP-USA,ex1)" <alan_costich2@non.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:03:48 -0700
Ed,

Well, yes I am in the US. And, yes, I probably did pay too much.

$250 expense
Actually, I forked over about $185 for my setup. A new double row chain and
both gears looks to be around $50-$60.
I only attempted to respond to John's request for a source for offset keys
at less than the moss price. I belive the stock key can be had for $.80 from
the catalogs. Where do you find offset keys for $.80?

Well, I'm not sure what "precluded" means, but, yes, it is a full race
motor. Ok, maybe not so "full race". Maybe only 3/4 race. But, it is going
into a car for vintage racing.

Alan

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list