Re: Diaphragm vs. Webbing

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diaphragm vs. Webbing
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:04:20 -0800 (PST)
My only experience with the diaphram is that when I pulled apart the seats
from my '65 B, I found that the seats foams and cardboard stiffeners were
totally shot, but the diaphrams were still decent (although I am replacing
them with new ones). The height thing isn't a problem for me as I am 5'
8". BTW, Moss isn't the only vendor that sells 'em... I just ordered some
through the Proper MG, using a Christmas present, and they are supposedly
on their way to me now...

--- LBCarCoMail@aol.com wrote:
...and will also last long as it is solid rubber vs the web.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer Driver