Fun Day

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fun Day
From: "Brent Schwartz" <brentschwartz@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:06:19 -0600
My dad came in from seattle today.  We took the B out for a spin.
Great fun.  It was the first time he had ever been in a B.

He had misgivings due to bad memories from when he was
a unit commander in '78.  He had to ship a young soldier home
in a box after a nasty rollover in a B.

Well we had a great time.  Even had some Lord Lucas
instigated fun.  After getting petrol the battery refused
to turn the motor over and we did a quick push start.
Wow, it push started easy.  I guess Lord Lucas was
feeling mollified because the car started perfectly
every time afterwards. Either that or he was watching
and waiting for us to forget and park in the wrong spot....
such as the bottom of a hill rather than the top.

Hope you all have a great MG Weekend!
Brent

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list