Re: Moss Budget Carpet set for 67BGT x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Budget Carpet set for 67BGT x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:20:07 -0600
I have to jump in here a minute.  Why, especially if budget is a
consideration, don't you buy carpeting from an automotive upholstery
shop.  I can buy sufficient carpeting, usually marine quality which is very
good (at least as good as the deluxe), to fit a B for less than $30.  It is
easy to cut and fit (actually I think  the fit is better).  I buy from a
shop in San Antonio, there must be others out there.

Elizabeth

At 07:52 PM 3/30/01 -0500, Carl W French wrote:
>Can these replies be put out on the list as I am considering up grading to
>the deluxe as opposed to the standard I have now in a box.
>Carl
>

>t 12:02 PM 3/30/01 -0800, dave houser wrote:
> >Anyone care to give me feedback on this kit? Fitment, quality, looks,
> >completeness. Yes, it's a budget thing, if it meets the bar.
> >cheers,
> >Dave
>
>///

///