Re: Seat Upholstery Questions

To: bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Upholstery Questions
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:57:04 EDT
Bud,

I normally use 3 M 77 Spray on mine and don't have a problem at all with it.
Just use a light coating is all you need.  I also use that for any carpet
applications such as in the boot.

As far as the packing strips they are 20 5/8 x 1 -1/16 by 1/4 thick.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.