Dashboard trim rail wanted......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dashboard trim rail wanted......
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 08:03:23 EDT
I am looking for a good and complete dashboard trim rail for my MGA
roadster.....for some reason when I got the car all the cockpit surround
railing was there except above the dash. The existing railing is done in tan
leather. I purchased one of these from a guy on Ebay not too long ago. He
said it was complete, but upon arrival it didn't have the two end pieces
which bring it flush with the door trim. It was about two inches short on
each side. Anyone have a complete front rail for sale including end pieces?
Let me know.............Best regards to all on the list..........

                                   Bill Dillstrom.....Southwest Missouri
62 MK II MGA roadster

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list