Re: Testing stuff.

To: JustBrits <justbrits@home.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Testing stuff.
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:45:48 -0500
Thanks for the answers, my natural tightwad instincts have been suitably
chastised, radiator shop it is! <g>

I have 2 of each of everything I listed so hopefully some of those will be
fine. One further question, why toss the oil cooler? One of them is fitted
to the car and that didn't leak a year ago when I last ran the engine, do
you just feel it isn't necessary?

Oh yeah, long experience working on MGs has taught me ALWAYS to listen to
the cranky OFs, they usually know what they are talking about! <vbg>

Cheers

MikeB