Re: Very Interesting

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Very Interesting
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:56:19 -0400
Your question:

And the reference to MG or LBC (or even F1) was.......?

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'80 MGB LE
'86 Audi 4kq

My answer:

The MG/LBC reference was "73 B Black Beauty", which is my beautiful 73 Black
Lacquer MGB roadster. Great car. I absolutely love it!! Reading the article
that I posted on the list, and that you referred to, makes me think about
how lucky I am to have my B, with how few of them are remaining and how many
people there are in the world - which is the very thing this article is
referencing. - What we do have, that others do not, and how fortunate most
of us reading this are, especially those of us here in the good ol' US of A.

I admit it. I DID cheat just a little on this one. I stretched. Don't
normally do it - but I made an exception this time - because I thought the
article was so nice - and so appropriate for the holiday weekend. Don't you
guy's ever let up? If you didn't enjoy the other content, that's okay. I'll
bet most will though, no matter how much or how little LBC content.

There's exceptions to every rule, and, Hell, it just ain't no fun if ya
don't break a little rule once in a while!

Happy holiday weekend Mr. Gordie Bird! - and to everyone else too.

Safety fast back at ya!

Jerry E.
73 B Black Beauty (love it!)
2001 Nissan Maxima GLE (One bad dude vehicle!)
97 Mercury Sable (nice car)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list