RE: Very Interesting

To: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>,
Subject: RE: Very Interesting
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 05:39:58 -0400
Hey Jerry, I really see no problem with a stretch now and then.  What I
would ask is that you note it in the subject line so that we can make a
decision whether to read it or not.  See, I've read the content of your post
numerous times in the past, but you implied there was something different,
or better, at the end, so I ended up reading it one more time.
MG content - My neighbor planned on spending all weekend replacing the rack
on his '70 B, but we knocked it off last night.  He's pretty pleased except
now he's talking 'bout a suspension rebuild.  At this rate, I'll never get
the interior on the A done.
Course, I am quite thankful that I have the B to tide me over.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA (new floorboards, but no carpet yet)
'80 MGB LE (becoming an almost daily driver)
'86 Audi 4kq (for use in inclement weather)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list