Emission Controls

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Emission Controls
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:19:23 EDT
Hey folks,

I'm slowly getting the emission control components together for my '76 ( with
'78 engine ) roadster.
I need some pointers as far as books, pictures, sites with good information on
how it all goes together and is setup.  Right now I have the Leyland service
book which is a little sparse and I'm getting the Bentley book from and ebay
auction in a few days. Those sources and the picture in the Moss catalog is it
for me. Any other recommendations and/or ideas?

Best regards to all,

Alex

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list