"WinSU" : Needle finder program

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "WinSU" : Needle finder program
From: scott beavis <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:11:57 +0100
I have recently written this piece of software to replace the old DOS based
"Haystack" SU carb needle search program. The mini crowd think it is great.
I thought some of you MG tuners may find it useful too. Comments welcome!

http://www.geocities.com/scottbeavis/winsu/winsu.html

Scott

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com