Re: Battery, electrical help!

To: "carter's alltel" <goutvols@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: Battery, electrical help!
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:53:03 -0700
 Hi Carter,

  Could it be that you attached the jumpers backwards?  Well, you didn't
fry any wires, sounds like.  I'd charge the battery overnight and see
how it is in the morning.  If it cranks up you can see how the alt
works.  If it's fried, at least it's a bolt-on part, not like having to
replace the wiring harness.  If the alt doesn't work you can take it to
a parts place, like AutoZone, that tests them for free, on or off the
car.  If it tests bad on the car, I'd take it off and have it tested
individually to make sure there's not a wiring fault.  Proceed from
there....

  Cheers,

  CR

///